Many professionals want to acquire new skills for career growth but can’t find a program with the flexibility to complete the requirements while remaining employed. Luckily, the graduate certificate in Resource Commodity Analytics at Mines allows you the freedom and opportunity to elevate your professional life while maintaining the career you’ve worked hard to build.
This four-course program provides training in advanced quantitative and financial analysis applied to the energy and mineral industries, focusing on natural resource markets and regulation, data analysis and forecasting and financial valuation. With courses designed to be completed either in one intensive semester or over four semesters, you can tailor the program to fit your needs and still gain a high-quality, competitive education and become a leader in your field.
consists of 12 credits
#4 Best Value
College in the U.S. (#1 in Colorado),
#5 for top 10 National Universities Where Grads are Paid Well, Yahoo Finance
Requirements and Costs
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- GRE: Not Required
- Letters of Recommendation: Not Required
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV): Required
- Statement of Purpose: Not Required. Suggested if GPA is less than 3.0/4.0
- Transcript(s): Required. Must be submitted for all schools attended (unofficial transcripts accepted for admissions review and must show successful completion of any required prerequisite course(s).
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, please review the ENGLISH PROFICIENCY requirement
|View Annual Cost of Attendance|
*Allowance for fees based on mandatory fees charged to all students. Does not include fees for orientation, library, yearbook, refrigerator rental, voice messaging, etc.
At less than 4.5 credit hours, you may be ineligible for financial aid.
Request for additional information
Fill out this form to receive more information about this exciting program.
- Resource Commodity Analytics